Suitable for mixing corn, pulp, beets, potatoes and short grass (mixing wing option).
Suitable for mixing corn, pulp, beets, potatoes and short grass (mixing wing option). The bucket is supplied as standard with mixing arms to mix separate products. The mixer is equipped with a shear bolt. The discharge side can be selected.
The mixing bucket with auger for tractor is recommended as of 70 hp. The bucket is delivered as standard with a universal joint shaft and a shear bolt. One double-acting and one single-acting valve required on the tractor.
The following silage extraction systems can be added:
- Hydraulic retractable board
- Silage block cutter
- Hydraulic saw
Mixing bucket with auger Volume ± Width Weight ± 500 l 1,55 m 700 l 1,75 m 900 l 1,95 m 1 300 l 2,15 m 780 kg 1 500 l 2,35 m 840 kg 1 800 l 2,55 m 900 kg Larger sizes upon request
- Mixing wing (to mix cut grass)
- Smaller size
- Larger size (= + 300 l)
- Rotating blade for potatoes or beets with shear bolt
- Dual-side discharge via a flap at the bottom of the auger (including 6/2 valve)
- Cobranox bucket
- Heavy-duty auger: 10 mm thick over complete width
- Hydraulic shut-off valve on discharge pipe (one additional double-acting valve required)
- Control unit with multifunctional lever for one to four additional functions (one to four 6/2 valves)
Electrohydraulic operation with 4/3 valves and a joystick (continuous oil flow)