Suitable for mixing corn, pulp, beets, potatoes and short grass (mixing wing option).
Suitable for mixing corn, pulp, beets, potatoes and short grass (mixing wing option). The bucket is supplied as standard with mixing arms to mix separate products. The mixer is equipped with a shear bolt. The discharge side can be selected.
The mixing bucket with auger for telescopic handler is recommended with an oil flow of 50 l/min. The 6/2 valve is included in the price (one electricity line required on the telescopic handler). An OMT engine is recommended if the flow is more than 70 l/min. Buckets up to and including 1300 l are equipped with an OMS engine; larger buckets with an OMT. Oil leakage line required on the telescopic handler.
The following silage extraction systems can be added:
- Hydraulic retractable board
- Silage block cutter
- Hydraulic saw
Volume ± Width Weight ± ABK 500 l 1,55 m 600 kg M 700 l 1,75 m 650 kg M 900 l 1,95 m 700 kg M 1 300 l 2,15 m 750 kg M 1 500 l 2,35 m 810 kg XL 1 800 l 2,55 m 1 120 kg XL Larger sizes upon request
- Mixing wing (to mix cut grass)
- Smaller size
- Larger size (= + 300 l)
- Rotating blade for potatoes or beets with shear bolt
- Dual-side discharge via a flap at the bottom of the auger (including 6/2 valve)
- Cobranox bucket
- Heavy-duty auger: 10 mm thick over complete width
- Hydraulic shut-off valve on discharge pipe (one additional double-acting valve required)
- Control unit with multifunctional lever for one to four additional functions (one to four 6/2 valves)
Electrohydraulic operation with 4/3 valves and a joystick (continuous oil flow)